Here in the UK a certain energy company uses an absolutely adorable little orange blob, also known as a "poo" in their advertisements. I for one am so in love with him. Check him out on YouTube if you've never seen him before.
I had some orange fondant left after my Snowman Christmas Cake and the fondant teddy bear but not a lot. So, as this little dude is a sort of "crush" of mine, I made one.
- He was as simple as two, equally sized, rolled balls of fondant.
- The head ball has a little curved over "spike"
- Place the head on the body - use a cocktail stick, cut to size, to secure them together
- Two small balls of white fondant, flattened for eyes
- Two tiny black balls of fondant, also for his eyes and ...
- One small blob of black fondant for his nose.